I love the idea of hiei having to wear glasses because it is the greatest irony
He has this magic eye that can see pretty much everything and is so powerful
But his own eyes are weak AF
how to cosplay
- spend obscene amounts of money at the craft store
- pray to the cosplay goddess for redemption
- bleed on costume
- cry some more
- HOT GLUE
- woolah you are now a cosplayer
I love how cosplayers can finish a cosplay in two days, or like, even a week
and I’m over here trying to sew a basic t-shirt that I’ve already sank 10 hours and a migraine into somehow
dude no i feel you like
i’ve been doing one simple thing that is taking me several hours longer than it should be.
Having a reeeally bad day what episode of yyh should I watch to make myself feel better help black-megallica-shirt, imiko, suuichi, supreme-sauteer, sayonara-bye-bye, forever-yyhakusho, hlel, lookimacrab, kuwabaraaa, uramessy, my-shared-folder?????😢
sorry to be so late to respond 45 is always a personal favorite of mine C:
No worries!! I’m still open to suggestions, I welcome them lol. 45 is in the dark tournament saga which team are they against?
its hiei vs kuromomotaro the one where hiei gets beat up for a solid few minutes before stealing kuwabara’s technique to win ;U;
watch the episode of kurama vs amanuma, that’s always a good pick-me-upper.
Brother, I know the feel… I’m just starting to work on projects now…
Yeah I mean
I have several side things going at once, but progress is so excruciatingly
slow. It feels like I will never finish anything. :|
I think I need to do small things instead of parts-of-big-projects so I have some sense of having accomplished something. And actually be able to share things.
Essential Productivity Apps for any student:
- Caffeine- Prevents your screen from going into sleep mode. Great if you’re writing notes on an article and the screen keeps dimming, whilst you hope that if you stare long enough, the phrase “homologous ways to a view of hegemony” will start to make sense.
- Flux- If you find that you can’t sleep for ages after studying late at night, then this app is a total game changer. It basically turns the light on the screen red, because science people say that blue light keeps you awake and red light doesn’t. (*Full Disclosure* I’m not a scientist)
- Focusbar- The annoying voice of your mother nagging you to finish your homework…in app form. You can set the annoying level (I have it set on “wildly annoying”) and a bar will appear in the corner every few seconds to remind you that you’re supposed to be doing something else besides looking at cat photos.
- Microsoft Office- self explanatory, so I’ve linked to an article about life hacks for Microsoft Office instead. Because I’m just that awesome.
- Nag- Does your 5 minute study break keep turning into an hour on Youtube? Then you need Nag in your life. It’s basically an alarm/timer. But an extremely loud and annoying alarm/timer that’s very difficult to ignore. The bells genuinely sound more judgemental the longer you ignore it.
- Self Control- Also known as Cold Turkey for Microsoft users. If you absolutely cannot be trusted with an internet connection, then you need Self Control in your life. You add a list of websites to the “blacklist”and then set how long you want the app to work for, and for that duration of time you wont be able to access those website. Seriously, not even rebooting your computer or uninstalling the app will let you access the blacklist until your time is up. Tough love at its finest.
- Zotero- The new love of my life. Zotero allows you to manage all your citations and sources in one easy place. It’s an absolute life saver- no joke. There’s an in-word add in, so it will write your bibliography and citations for you in any format you want. There’s a chrome/firefox add in and a mobile app, so you don’t even have to type the citation into Zotero. Just press the button it does all the hard work for you. It even updates itself online, so you can still access your bibliography if your computer crashes. I <3 Zotero 5eva.